Aluminum Fabricators - We have two positions for Fabricators to work with aluminum commercial window frames.
This position does not require any welding.
Established Glass Company is currently looking for two experienced fabricators.
- This person will be responsible for preparing aluminum frames for Glass installations
- Confirm all parts are assembled correctly
- Packages material for shipping
- Assist with loading fabricated product on trucks for delivery
- Ensure all fabricated products packed and marked correctly
- Confirm products are fabricated correctly (joints are flush, openings are square and screws are in properly)
- Min 2 years fabrication experience
- Must have experience working with Aluminum
- Demonstrate the ability to work on and solve problems independently most the time
- Proficient in the use of the products, tools and procedures utilized in the trade
- Possess basic understanding of fabrication documents and how to read
- Can read tape measure and understands fraction, decimal systems
- Can perform basic math as required to interpret fabrication documents
- Lift 75 lbs.
- Sheet metal mechanics with Glass installation experience a plus
- Hourly pay based on experience
***Must be able to work overtime or Saturdays as required***
Contract position with potential to be hired on for full time!!
Call us today at 972-447-8380!