Customer Service Representative
Summary of Key Job Functions:
- Provide support to the facility for Customer Service requirements as needed to handle in-coming orders and customer inquiries/requests via, phone, fax, email & face-to-face.
- Effectively manage a large amount of incoming calls and meet call volume and efficiency standards as set by management.
- Coordinate delivery schedules for customer deliveries and pick-ups.
- Provide accurate, valid, & complete information by using the correct methods/tools as provided by bpi.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer orders & returns, and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Follow all system and order processes as instructed by management.
- Order and coordinate samples for customers and ensure that proper and accurate sample inventory is maintained for facility. Issue samples to Account Managers as necessary to support sales team.
- Coordinate and complete specific departmental projects and reports as assigned.
- Maintain displays and samples for the facility showroom and keep the showroom properly cleaned and organized to present the correct image for customers.
- Coordinate Installer Supply Center (ISC) for branch facility and maintain inventory as assigned.
- Provide technical support for BPI products and tools to customers as required.
- Attend Installation Clinics and Product Knowledge Seminars as required
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Other duties as required and assigned.
This position is primarily tasked with providing customer service to BPI customers through all aspects of the position. The main weekly activity will be working as a customer service representative providing support handling in-coming phone orders and assistance to customers.
Requires extensive use of AS400 Gartman System, PC using Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet. Ability to handle high volume customer inquiries and orders by phone and fax with courtesy and tact. Ability to organize responsibilities and tasks and readily handle multi-tasking situations with high degree of accuracy and competence.
Persons in this position will also be a contact for samples for Account Managers and customers.
Persons in this position may be called upon to conduct product seminars as necessary.
Building Plastics, Inc.Fort Worth, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.