Bilingual Recruiter/HR Admin
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Great companies are built amongst great people, and we pride ourselves in a culture that recognizes the strength and commitment of every member. We are looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to be apart of a company culture that promotes positivity, balance, integrity, and trust.
If you are career minded, ambitious and strive to be apart of an organization that promotes respect along side growth, then consider being apart of our team!
This position will perform recruitment duties, in addition to providing necessary Admin support to Human Resources & Administration.
1. Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
2. Screen entry level candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
3. Develop job postings
4. Perform reference checks as need
5. Manage onboarding and new hire process
6. Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
7. Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
8.Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
9. Provide Administrative support to various levels of the organization (Principals, Administration, & Supervisors) including photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
10. Provide courteous reception to all visitors and phone calls into main office.
11. Effectively screen and route all incoming calls as necessary.
12. Assist walk-in applicants with application completion and electronic onboarding process.
9. Maintain office and kitchen supply inventory and report supply shortage to Purchasing dept.
10. Walk through office and kitchen areas regularly to ensure office appearance is at its best.11. Translate documents and correspondence upon request.
11. Other duties as assigned by management.
1. Bi-lingual (Spanish) – Required
2. High Communication Proficiency
3. Positive attitude
5. Strong Organizational & Technical skills
6. Problem Solving/Analysis
7. Self-starting and highly motivated
Haga clic en la palabra "more" para Español.
Building One is a full-service janitorial and maintenance company providing the products and services to meet the needs of Professional Property and Facility Managers. Our expertise covers the full range of commercial properties. Our staff and supervision are highly trained and current on “GREEN CLEANING” products and procedures. Each facility is supplied with on-site supervision and a chain of responsibility to insure strict quality control.
Our attention to detail, high standards and cooperative attitude have rewarded us with lasting relationships that form the foundation of our success.
As we continue to grow and prosper, the Building One team is seeking caring, motivated, detail-oriented individuals to join our team.
Building One Facility Services, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Building One Facility Services, LLC