Senior Sales Representative
- $70,000 Yearly
Senior Sales Representative
At Building Intelligence, we are looking to hire an experienced Sales Representative to join our growing team during a critical growth period in history. With a leading platform in the security and logistics software space, this person will be tasked with driving growth solely into one of our industry leading product suites. The position has the opportunity to work alongside some of the best customers in the country and solve a problem in the market that has yet to be addressed. Be able to effect change on a daily basis in a company that is being built on the innovation and ideas of the team.
Responsibilities for Senior Sales Representative
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on assigned product suite
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system (Salesforce) and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Identify customer requirements, respond to RFIs, RFQs
- Create client proposals based on consultative sales process
- Negotiate terms and conditions with client to close the sale
- Collaborate with Partner Managers to pursue leads generated by the Building Intelligence team
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Qualifications for Senior Sales Representative
- Innovative on sales approach and tactics
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- More than 4 years of sales experience in the security industry and/or software sales.
Full-time (Salary + Commission)
The modular solution set is being widely adopted in many major metropolitan markets and being sold, deployed and supported by an authorized security systems integrator channel with expertise in the identity and access management domain. SV3® is Safety Act Certified and covered by several issued patents.
Terrific opportunity in a growing company with many amazing clients, technologies and team. Have an impact every day.
Building Intelligence Inc. is a software company providing innovative technology solutions for security practitioners and building owners to manage visitors, vehicles and vendors. Building Intelligence Inc. is a privately owned business based in New York, NY. The firm’s cloud-based solutions are known as SV3. These applications are uniquely positioned to address a niche in the security market: improving operations and lowering risk associated with the management of visitors and vendors as they enter on foot through the front door or in a vehicle at the loading dock or parking area. The modular solution set is being widely adopted in many major metropolitan markets and being sold, deployed and supported by an authorized security systems integrator channel with expertise in the identity and access management domain. SV3® is Safety Act Certified and covered by several issued patents.
Building Intelligence Inc
14 E 47th St10017, NY
Get fresh Senior Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.