- $70,000 Yearly
The Partner Manager is responsible for increasing revenue by managing sales and relationships with Building Intelligence’s system integration partners. They will manage existing accounts to drive growth as well as prospect and onboard new partners that align with Building Intelligence’s business objectives. The Partner Manager will also interface with consultants and technology partners where appropriate.
· Act as primary contact for assigned accounts. Build, cultivate, and develop strategic partnerships
· Obtain a solid working knowledge of Bl products and benefits, and share that information with partners
· Articulate Building Intelligence's value proposition in order to maintain and increase market share within the assigned partner network
· Schedule events and training - sales training, lunch and learns, cadence calls, and quarterly business reviews to ensure Building Intelligence's continued adoption in the integrator product portfolio
· Work with partners to pursue leads generated by the Building Intelligence team; evaluate where and how leads are distributed based on maintaining or enhancing relationships as needed
· Aid partners in developing leads independently and coordinate support for closing new business opportunities
· Provide product demonstrations to partner sales and operations teams and partner’s end-user clients
· Identify customer requirements, respond to RFIs, RFQs, prepare quotes and write proposals; assist partners responding to RFPs
· Responsible for feedback to partners on the progress of leads, current projects, and renewals.
· Work with partners on co-marketing strategies and develop sales and marketing tools to be leveraged by integrator sales teams
· Evaluate, recruit, and onboard new partners to ensure alignment with Building Intelligence's business objectives
· Reporting - Log all activities to maintain accuracy in the CRM system; develop pipeline reports for internal management and partners as needed
· Work with the product team to develop new products and offerings for system integration channel
· Manage forecasts and achieve quota
· 4+ years in a customer-facing role working with a cloud-based Software as a Service
· Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
· Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
· Excellent relationship management skills
· Demonstrated follow up skills and closing experience
· Proven track record of revenue growth
· Competent IT technical skills
· Excellent organization skills
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
· 2+ years in the security or CRE tech industry
· Experience with visitor management and/or access control systems
· Experience managing security integrator and/or consultant relationships
New York, NY, and other areas with a high concentration of customers
The Partner Manager will spend his/her time in the office and visiting clients onsite
Some travel outside the NY Metro area will be required.
The modular solution set is being widely adopted in many major metropolitan markets and being sold, deployed and supported by an authorized security systems integrator channel with expertise in the identity and access management domain. SV3® is Safety Act Certified and covered by several issued patents.
Terrific opportunity in a growing company with many amazing clients, technologies and team. Have an impact every day.
Building Intelligence Inc. is a software company providing innovative technology solutions for security practitioners and building owners to manage visitors, vehicles and vendors. Building Intelligence Inc. is a privately owned business based in New York, NY. The firm’s cloud-based solutions are known as SV3. These applications are uniquely positioned to address a niche in the security market: improving operations and lowering risk associated with the management of visitors and vendors as they enter on foot through the front door or in a vehicle at the loading dock or parking area. The modular solution set is being widely adopted in many major metropolitan markets and being sold, deployed and supported by an authorized security systems integrator channel with expertise in the identity and access management domain. SV3® is Safety Act Certified and covered by several issued patents.
Building Intelligence Inc
14 E 47th St10017, NY
Get fresh Partner Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.