Hiring in multiple locations including : Lowell, Chelmsford, Westford, Andover, Lawrence, Gloucester, and Rowley!
B.E.S.T (Building Essential Skills Together) ABA is seeking individuals who are interested in working with those who have autism. The position of a behavior technician is an ideal role for education/psychology students or those interested in learning about applied behavior analysis.
Ideal candidates are those looking to embrace the inner ABA nerd within! Our company culture fosters those that can not only collaborate with one another but also appreciate the humor that comes with this field.
What we offer at B.E.S.T. ABA
- Highly competitive pay ($18-$30) Rate based on experience, certifications (RBT, BCaBA).
- Fun, Friendly, & Supportive Environment. Work in a setting that is owned by individuals who have been in, and can relate to your exact position! If you have a quirky, fun-loving side to you, this is the role for you!
- Staff reinforcement procedures. Power of reinforcement is effective beyond the clients. We want staff members to always feel recognized and supported for the hard work they put in.
- A chance to grow in a new business. Be part of a new and growing company. We are small and have a personal relationship with each staff member. You will not simply be a number, but a valued member of the team.
- BCBA/RBT supervision. Great position for those seeking supervision hours.
- Provide 1:1 therapy with clients in the home and/or community
- Implement individualized treatment plans created by the supervising BCBA
- Collect and graph data to help the supervising BCBA analyze progress
- Have fun on a daily basis with each client
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Have a high school diploma or GED and at least 12 months experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- OR an associate's degree or higher in a related field (e.g. psychology, human services, education, etc.) from an accredited college.
- Staff are required to have reliable transportation to and from client's homes. Therefore, applicants must be able to provide a current driver's license, proof of car insurance, and/or have access to reliable transportation.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check.
- Seeking individuals to service clients in the Methuen area
- Must have availability during afternoon/evening hours and/or weekends.