Do you accept challenges and solve them quickly? Do deadlines excite you? Do you like having multiple items on your plate and accomplishing them before the due date? Do you prefer to work alone; however, work well in a small team environment? Are you detail oriented? Are you organized and keep a detailed schedule?
Do you have accounting and/or financial experience/knowledge? Are you at a point in your career of trying to find the right company to retire with?
We can help because BE-CI is the company you are looking for. We are currently searching for a Corporate Admin Assistant to join our team and will be located in our Destin, Florida location. This is a new position for the company in which this employee will support the CFO, the Controller, and the Business Development team.
STEPS FOR APPLYING:
1 - Complete the Culture Index survey. Click or copy/paste in a web browser this link (https://www.cultureindex.com/c/f43thop5EA). The survey should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete.
2 – Submit your resume.
1) CORPORATE TEAM ASSISTANCE
- Oversee/manage the calendars of the Corporate Team.
- Schedule and/or delegate scheduling of meetings. Send reminders to team of appointments/meetings.
- Assist Corporate Team in arranging travel – book airfare, hotel, and car, as needed.
- Notarize documents, as required.
- Assist the CFO with the following tasks: Pull financial reports in Ajera and email to CFO
- Assist the Controller with the following duties: Invoicing clients; Oversee and handle all expenses for all employees. Ensuring consistency in reporting expenses; and Update Project Contract Information in Ajera.
- Provide assistance to the Business Development team in creating projects in Ajera.
2) OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- Maintain positive and professional office environment.
- Prepare and assist with creation of corporate documentation and oversee electronic filing.
- Streamline the Accounting and HR filing, sorting, and systemizing workflow.
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Respond to and answer emails in a timely fashion.
- Participates in Company and team huddles.
- Manages time well and organizes tasks via the Outlook calendar.
- Create and continue to refine the system of how to be an effective Corporate Administrative Assistant to the Corporate Team.
- Assist with invoicing and billing disputes, as needed.
- Assists other team members when necessary.
- Asks for help when necessary.
- Works proactively to complete the overall goals of the office.
- Assists management in anyway conducive to the efficient operation of the job.
- Perform tasks not enumerated in the job description as required to further the mission of BE-CI and as directed by the CFO and/or your supervisor.
- Effectively communicates product, equipment, or operational issues to management in a timely manner.
- Professional Communication between self and client, co-workers, and supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited 4-year University/College with at least 6 months to 1-year experience in an administrative role with knowledge in Accounting, Finance, and/or Human Resources;
- Associate degree with at least 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role with knowledge in Accounting, Finance, and/or Human Resources;
- High school diploma/GED with at least 4+ years’ experience in an administrative role with knowledge in Accounting, Finance, and/or Human Resources.
- This position is salary-based with the potential for year-end performance-based bonuses.
- The salary is competitive and generally exceeds the national average.
Building Engineering - Consultants Inc.
Why Work Here?BE-CI is a licensed professional building enclosure and engineering firm that specializes in consulting for the entire building enclosure. We strive for Sensibility in everything that we do. To us this means providing the most appropriate solution to our client's needs and not necessarily the most conservative. To accomplish this we lead, mentor, and train all of our employees in detailed internal processes ad procedures that ensure technical accuracy and consistency from office-to-office and project-to-project.
We put value in our people and focus on the needs of our clients. We live by our 4 core values: People, Knowledge, Servant, and Balance.