Job Title: Project Manager (Facility Condition Assessment & ADA survey experience)
Department: Asset Management
Location: Remote (able to travel on the PNW/West Coast 60% of the time)
Prestigious engineering and asset management firm actively searches for skilled Project Manager with ADA Survey experience in the Pacific Northwest region (Greater Seattle or Portland areas preferred).
The Project Manager will be responsible for performing Facility Condition Assessments (FCA), technical reviews, and other services related to due diligence and capital planning of commercial real estate. ADA survey experience is key to success in this role.
The Project Manager will be responsible for Accessibility field surveys and analysis related to physical barrier reporting and transition planning services. Experience performing accessibility drawing reviews and construction monitoring is preferable. Experience with design and construction related services pertinent to ADA, FHAAG, and UFAS is a plus.
Our company is prepared to train detail -oriented individuals; however, applicants unfamiliar with the applicable regulations must have a background in design and construction, technical writing, and relevant technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct on-site inspections and building condition assessments
- Accessibility Assessment Professionals to perform field surveys
- Conduct energy audits, specifically GPNA and RAD
- Conduct ADA Surveys
- Prepare written reports that accurately describe findings (ASTM standards)
- Enter site information into capital planning databases
- Review repair/improvement costs incurred by tenants/ownership along with the following documents (if available): certificate(s) of occupancy, maintenance reports and logs, elevator safety inspection reports, Building and Fire Department inspection reports, and warranty information
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and/or Engineering preferred
- minimum of 3 years of experience conducting Facility Condition Assessments (FCA) and ADA Surveys
- Proficient in writing technical reports.
- Must be willing to fly and have reasonable access to a major airport
- Ability to travel, on average, approximately 50% - 60% of time to client sites via plane and/or driving.
- Physical ability to climb, sit, kneel, walk for extended periods of time, crawl, balance or lift heavy equipment
- Proficient Technical writing skills
- Ability to use and skillfully operate an electronic tablet efficiently in the field for live data collection is essential
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have a cell phone and supply your own internet service.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with a strong emphasis in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills including ability to perform multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently.
How to Apply:
Please email detailed and current resume for immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration.