Building Bodies LLC is seeking a self-motivated, hard-working Massage Therapist to join our team. The Massage Therapist will guide clients through service offerings while helping them choose the types of massage that would benefit them the most. Additionally, the massage therapist will take a detailed history from clients, including information about any injuries or health conditions
- Extremely competitive pay
- Respectful environment
- Flexible schedules, work your own hours
- Recovery time between massages, up to you!
- Competent scheduling staff
- Bonuses for top performers who can attract return clients, and great reviews
- Massage soft body tissues to relieve discomfort and provide treatment for injuries, wellness maintenance or medical conditions.
- Apply pressure to specific parts of the body with the hands and fingers to release muscle tension and bring relief from related symptoms.
- Discuss client concerns, medical histories and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment.
- Travel to client homes as needed to provide professional massage services, or meet with clients in a professional setting.
- Develop personalized treatment plans for individual clients that specific message types, treatment areas, and treatment frequency. Consult with chiropractors, physiotherapists, psychologists, physicians and other healthcare professionals for help with treatment plan development.
- Propose final treatment plans to clients and implement them only after client acceptance and agreement.
- Refer clients to other professionals and therapists when appropriate and necessary to treat additional symptoms.
- Prepare oil blends for clients’ skin and perform other treatment techniques and therapies in addition to massage.
Required Job Skills & Qualifications
- Hold current state massage therapy license
- Adhere to all current regulations and laws related to massage therapy
- Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
- Ability to pass a background check
- Professional, punctual, and personable