Are you an unrelenting, creative, fearless, disciplined, self-starter? Are you a forward-thinking visionary who has the capacity to convince people to do business with you? If you thrive in a fast-pace, high-stress job environment, you may have what it takes to win in this role.
Building & Earth Sciences, Inc. is a Geotechnical, Environmental, and Materials Engineering Firm and we are breaking into the Dallas market! If you answered 'Yes!' to any of the above, then we want you to lead our team in Dallas!
As Director of Operations for Dallas/Fort Worth, you will be responsible for starting up our construction materials testing and special inspection operations in the DFW metroplex market. You will be held accountable for achieving revenue goals, profit margins and developing a team.
Honesty and integrity, sense of ownership, collaboration, persistence, pro-activity, organization, and planning are uncompromising expectations for the Director of Operations.
Director of Operations Requirements:
- Possessing a strong understanding of the construction industry in general, and construction materials testing and special inspection services specifically
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of Texas is preferred
- A proven track record of leading a construction material testing and special inspections department in the DFW Metroplex
- Having an established network of construction industry related clients
- Identifying, attracting, and securing a new, diverse client base is a must
- Building a highly efficient, self-sustainable team of professionals with strong client focus
- Identifying and hiring “A” Players and continuing their professional development
- Setting crystal clear expectations for the team and individual team members, and creating a culture of accountability
- Building & Earth offers an aggressive compensation potential commensurate on past performance and experience, 401K, insurance, vacation, etc. The compensation package includes a generous base salary with a highly rewarding incentive package.
Building & Earth offers an aggressive compensation potential commensurate on past performance and experience, 401K, insurance, vacation, etc. The compensation package includes a generous base salary with a highly rewarding incentive package.
Building & Earth Sciences, In.