eCommerce Software Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an eCommerce software solutions company based in Bedford, MA, focused specifically on helping our customers create an eCommerce web presence and web-enabling their existing technology to seamlessly integrate with the Internet.
We are looking for a sales person to drive revenue and customer adoption. A successful candidate will have selling experience for a range of product offerings such as, software development services, web marketing, web design and development and software as a service (SAAS). The ideal candidate will be well rounded with current Internet and web technologies and techniques. This position will oversee and lead the sales department and drive outside sales, attend shows, visit clients, and help work on marketing efforts. This position will also work closely with the project management team to make sure each client contract is concise, accurate, and clearly understood.
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Associate’s Degree in Business, IT, or Marketing; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong understanding of current e-commerce trends, best practices, and the overall business landscape.
- 5+ years of sales or sales management experience required.
- A solid background in doing business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Candidate will have experience with IT/software sales for any company in the wholesale and retail technology industries.
- Candidate will have a blend of experience with technical and customer management skills and will have good experience with eCommerce and supply chain ecommerce technology.
- Candidate will have experience with C-level decision makers.
- Candidate has good understanding of web languages and applications—content management systems (CMS), eCommerce, web marketplaces, web development, website development and general client internet requirements.
- The candidate will have a good understanding of web marketing SEO, organic and paid click, social media and email marketing techniques.
- Technical knowledge and experience in web analytics tools, SEO, PPC, and all other digital platforms.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple prospective customer sales cycles concurrently.
- Effectively work independently with little or no supervision or as a part of a team as a contributor or team lead.
- Building Material and/or Millwork knowledge is beneficial, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including relationship-building and influencing.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Experienced in handling sales and marketing department.
- Willingness to travel domestically at least 30% of the time.
Salary and Benefits:
- $120,000 - $200,000 (inclusive of commissions)
- Income will be a high base salary with a commission schedule that will reward a top performer
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Employer Match
Please reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter explaining your fit for this position.
Get fresh KIBO Software jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.