Office Assistant - Order & Scheduling
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
Join our Team! Spelts-Schultz Countertops, a division of Builders, is a locally owned and growing company serving the Nebraska and surrounding markets. We provide customer service in a great, fast paced environment with opportunity for personal growth.
Hours: Monday – Friday
8:00 am to 5:00pm
The Office Assistant position handles the daily ordering and scheduling. You will get to:
- Work with our vendors, dealers, sales reps, customers, fabrication, installers and templators.
- Create sales orders.
- Order job materials.
- Maintain the calendar and coordinate schedules to ensure scheduling for templates, fabrication, delivery, and installs.
- Complete billing invoices.
- And much more!
We are looking for:
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, primarily Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively present information one on one and small group situations.
- Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations.
- Ability to carry out written or oral instructions.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- 6 Holidays
- Employee Discount
- 401k Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Medical and Dependent Flex Accounts
- HSA Account
Builders has been serving the community for 40 years. We are a family oriented company seeking constant improvement to support services and being proactive in meeting our customer needs. We do this by building relationships with our customers in order to help them achieve their project goals with teamwork oriented staff, quality products and outstanding customer service. Our customers include contractors, builders, re-modelers and do-it-yourselfers. We offer building materials and home improvement essentials.
Each location/department within our organization plays a vital role in helping our customers determine the best solutions for their project, home or commercial needs. Working as a core TEAM we guide our customers from start to finish no matter how large or small. Our TEAM sells, designs, builds and installs the products needed to assist our customers in achieving their goals. Customer Service is KEY to Exceeding our Customers Expectations.
Background check and pre-employment drug test required.
BusinessView all jobs at Builders Warehouse
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?