Outside Sales Rep
Durango CO Lumber - 600 Sawmill Rd (81302), Durango, Colorado, United States of AmericaReq #12954
Friday, August 30, 2019
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge, experience and skills to effectively represent the company with the largest or most complex customers. Understand customer's needs and identifies products and services to meet these requirements. Spends majority of daily activities away from employer's place of business making sales calls and obtaining orders or contracts for services products. Assists in training and developing less experienced members of the sales staff.
* Researches, identifies and solicits new customers.
* Generates sales opportunities through research on client needs, industry competition and effective demonstration of the features and benefits of company products and services.
* Possesses the experience and knowledge to effectively handle complex or highly specialized customer requirements.
* Develops sales contracts for a wide range of projects, including residential, multi-family and commercial, by collecting specification information from the client's engineer or architect of record and conveying needs and changes to technical staff and management.
* Troubleshoots field issues which may be difficult to resolve or are complex in nature.
* Effectively plans and conducts sales presentations for current and prospective customers. Designs professional presentations of company products and services and provides clarification on how we can meet their specific needs.
Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing or related field plus two (2) years industry sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com . Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
+ Job FamilySLSMKT
+ Pay TypeSalary
+ Durango CO Lumber - 600 Sawmill Rd (81302), Durango, Colorado, United States of America