The Installer is responsible for managing and performing daily work flow of installations and ensuring that installation duties are performed in a productive and safe manner.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Serve existing and new accounts by analyzing daily work load: planning daily travel: remediating complaints; resolving problems
- Ensuring all tools and materials are maintained and assembled daily to perform essential tasks.
- Follow safety and procedural guidelines as outlined by customers’ mandate on their job sites.
- Maintain rapport with customers and work to resolve issues as they occur.
- Document service and installation activities by completing required logs, forms, reports and computerized applications.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and procedural guidelines..
- Other duties may be assigned.
· This job has no direct reports and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
· No prior experience or training.
Physical Requirements (Field):
· Regular use of company vehicle.
· Use of computer keyboard, other office equipment and mobile devices.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
· The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· The employee must be able to safely use ladders of varying heights.
Builders BlindsFor more information, please contact www.bulidersblinds.com