We are seeking a Software Developer C# and React to join our team! Much more than writing code developers are expected to play an important role in in making the business more effective. A software developer is expected to interact with business and play in integral part in designing (in as much) the business as the technical solution.
This role will work with .NET Core and the latest Microsoft technology stack and React.
- Design, create, and modify web applications
- Create back-end code, REST apis and interfaces for new web platforms
- Work with the Development team on enhancement and feature updates
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
How is my performance measured?
- Attitude – Software developers are expected to maintain a positive mental attitude and present a positive influence in their own lives, and the lives of their co-workers. As representatives of Build Technology Group your ability to present the best of yourself is a primary responsibility.
- Work Product – At the end of each project or engagement the things that remain are our work product. A software developer is expected to produce a professional and appropriate work product (software, designs, documentation).
- Output – Time to market is a critical asset in our business and more importantly in the business of our partners. The ability to quickly respond and provide real value is a key metric in a software developer’s performance.
- Responsiveness – Software developers that produce a quality work product and output need to be capable of responding quickly. Failing to respond to correspondence or provide a solution in a timely manner damages our reputation within the Build Technology Group family and does not meet our basic services demand.
- Team Contribution / Collaboration – As a member of our team you are expected to contribute towards the goals of the team in a spirit of team work and collaboration. Your work as an individual contributor is paramount, but is always measured against the work that your team has been able to accomplish.
- Collaboration – In sports and in business, a successful team will always beat a group of more skilled individuals. You must work as part of the team and collaborate with others.
- Participation – You must participate in team activities and work towards the teams objectives.