Commercial Construction Superintendent
Build Strategic LLC Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Oversee and be responsible for projects from start to finish.
• Oversee and be responsible for subcontractors
· Investigate and obtain change order scope of work and pricing and email to the project manager for review
· Investigate and obtain Request for Information (RFI) criteria and prepare RFI documents and email to the project manager for review
· Assist project manager with Owner meetings, agendas and meeting minutes
· Manage, schedule and organize sub-contractors
· Manage and organize contract construction plans and redlines
· Open and close projects
· Coordinate and oversee Subcontractor meetings, agendas and meeting minutes
· Assist the project manager with the Development and maintenance of the construction schedules weekly
· Develop and maintain two week look ahead schedule and email to the project manager every Friday
· Assist the project manager with the maintenance of project files and documents: Plans, RFI log, Meetings log, Submittals log, schedule log, project file, etc.
· Maintain daily reports for all projects
· Maintain phone logs for all projects
· Assist the project manager with the implementation of project safety plans and maintain project safety plans
· Maintain a quality subcontractor base
· Maintain clean, organized job sites
· Punch out subcontractor work daily
· Organize project closeout documents
· Manage warranty service calls
· Assist the project manager with the management of contract budgets to meet financial objectives of projects
· Successfully co-ordinate, communicate and interact with all parties involved: Fellow employees, clients, architects, consultants, sub-contractors and laborers.
· Participate in a key role of project planning, implementation and identification of resources needed.
· Assume the responsibility as a leader of all company related issues.
· Maintain a strong focus on quality.
· Uphold a high level of honesty and integrity
· Refine computer skills to meet Build Strategic standards
· Participate in and improve upon the development of a paperless business
· Additional duties normally performed by a Superintendent or as may be assigned by Employer from time to time.
Build Strategic LLCWhy Work Here?
Looking for a quality individual who wants to grow with the company
Build Strategic is a high quality Commercial General Contractor
ConstructionView all jobs at Build Strategic LLC