Manager, Loyalty Marketing & Innovation
- Posted: over a month ago
The Manager of Loyalty Marketing and Innovation will develop new programs, launch omni-channel loyalty marketing campaigns and lead the expansion of Build-A-Bear's Loyalty program, the Bonus Club. They will be responsible for implementing omni-channel member acquisition and retention strategies, tactics and campaigns, and will work cross-functionally to create easier, seamless and more fun experiences for Build-A-Bear's Loyalty Members. The ideal candidate is curious and passionate about loyalty programs and experiences, is data-driven, and has a background in CRM and Digital marketing.
- Develop Loyalty campaigns and experiences that create seamless, easy and fun omni-channel experiences for Build-A-Bear's loyalty members.
- Analyze member segments, campaign response rates, and identify optimizations and opportunities for new programs and campaigns.
- Hold responsibility for Loyalty program and campaign planning, project management, and ensuring campaigns are launch accurately and on time.
- Lead and effectively collaborate with a variety of internal and external partners to define requirements (technical, creative and message), solicit feedback and define project specifics (timing, budget, messaging and expected outcomes).
- Hold responsibility for maintaining a testing roadmap, and regularly conduct a variety of digital experiments, tests, and champion AB testing to deliver the greatest impact.
- Work in Salesforce Loyalty Module and Salesforce Service Cloud to setup campaigns, analyze program performance and optimize the program
- Advocate for Loyalty Member segments and use data and presentation to help the organization understand and act on product, experience, content, creative, and tagging & measurement opportunities.
- Review, interpret and communicate campaign, creative and budget performance to stakeholders.
- Work continuously on campaign efficiency and process optimization.
- Stay current with Loyalty program best practices and emerging trends.
- Leverage a range of available reporting tools to understand campaigns; including, Salesforce Loyalty Module, Microsoft PowerBI, Excel Dashboards, Web Analytics (Google Analytics), Datorama and other tools (as directed).
- Develop and maintain a consistent reputation as a self-starter, technical expert, collaborative and effective partner.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of Loyalty campaign execution, strategy and management (in-house or agency) required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience planning, project managing and building CRM and Digital campaigns
- 3+ years of experience conducting guest level segmentation, cluster, and lift reporting and analytics preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce, CRM databases or technical loyalty campaign tool
- A high-level of knowledge of digital marketing platforms, with an understanding of campaign settings and new innovations
- Excel enthusiast and power user with proven experience building forecasts, analyzing campaign performance, and budgeting in spreadsheets
- Experience tracking audience behavior using website analytics
- Managerial skills with capabilities to delegate and motivate
- Strong strategic, planning and organization skills and analytical reasoning abilities
- Customer focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply online at http://careers.buildabear.com (Choose Corporate Office Opportunities)
Build-A-Bear Workshop® offers an exciting, fun and fast-paced work environment. One of our core values is "Embrace" - we value the diversity, individuality and background of our associates, Guests, and business partners and we cultivate an environment of inclusion.
Come see the difference in our company culture!
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Build-A-Bear