District Manager in Training
Buff City Soap Franchise
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
District Managers are responsible for overseeing several makeries. Responsibilities include, managing sales, production and operations, driving revenue, controlling expenses and payroll budgets, handling personnel issues, accounting, merchandising, and loss prevention.District Managers are also responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service throughout the makeries. A District Manager is a role model and leader and must solve problems, make informed decisions and manage the workforce and timely manner in order to achieve maximum results. Tasks and Responsibilities: This is a broad outline of general duties, but does not encompass all responsibilities:
- Uphold the Buff City Soap “experience” in his/her makeries to promote the upscale image and success the Buff City Soap name has earned.
- Coaching your team to provide results in every aspect of revenue, productivity, and client service.
- Have forethought and strategic planning skills on many areas from traffic trends and competitive analysis to bench planning for staffing needs.
- Ensure quality Makery Associates and Makery Managers are hired and trained properly in all makeries in the district.
- Oversee compliance of Makery Managers with established Buff City Soap policies and standards, such as safekeeping of company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales and record-keeping procedures and overall maintenance of the Makeries by performing required audits.
- Ensure strong expense control monitoring with emphasis on inventory, labor, and supply expense.
- Maintain a professional, even-tempered mentality to lead his/her area in situations that require strategic thought and problem solving tactics. Frequently praise good results publicly and address poor results privately. DM’s should never “wear their emotions on their sleeve” and never make emotional decisions.
- Lead by example at all times, specifically while in the Makeries to give the clear appearance that the DM is the “operations manual.”
- Be a “cheerleader” for Buff City Soap policies and procedures and ensure “buy in” occurs in all levels of management.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must not be sensitive to various scents and fragrances.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers.
- Ability to lift or assist in lifting items and heavy boxes up to 50lbs.
- Ability to walk, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, twist and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to perform makery cleaning functions including dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, etc.
- Daily car travel, sometimes in excess of 2-3 hours per day.
- Employment growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive bonus plan.
- Options for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k. (for Full Time Team Members)
- Ability to earn paid time off. (for Full Time Team Members)
- Employee discount on products & services.
- Fun contests and incentives for performance.
Buff City Soap Franchise
Get fresh District Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.