Buff City Soap Franchise Elizabethtown, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assist in the management of marketing and advertising responsibilities for Buff City Soap including specific projects.
- Opening and Grand Opening Marketing Plans - Initiate, develop, and execute ad plans within specified budgets for rapid new store growth.
- Work with BCS operations to establish a timeline of opening plan and week-to-week responsibilities two months prior to opening.
- Set up local social media page (Facebook and Instagram) and local website.
- Develop and communicate content for local and national social posts to agency.
- Work with agency to place digital (paid social), radio, radio remotes, tv, etc.
- Create Google and Apple pages for new store before opening.
- Solicit, schedule, and coordinate in-store or on-site events.
- Locate and reserve OOH. Coordinate creative posting.
- Coordinate solo direct mail drops.
- Identify local shared mail options, reservations, and coordinate appropriate creative.
- Order Opening and Grand Opening POP materials.
- Work with Ops to determine Opening Day or Grand Opening Day event needs.
- Collaborate with Influencer agency to coordinate partnerships and influencer events.
- Email communications outlining store opening results and sales information.
- Ongoing Marketing Plan - Initiate, develop, manage, and execute marketing plans within specified budgets.
- Develop, execute, and manage annual plan for each store location and market including all the above actions listed for Opening/GO.
- Write and submit communications for Ops when specific store or local market programs apply.
- Watch sales and comps and initiate action plans for challenged stores.
- Evaluate coupon & deal redemption and recommend adjustments accordingly.
- Schedule texts and emails (via STC) with appropriate content.
- Evaluate and execute local sponsorships.
- Assist in store information (phone number, hours, etc.). Updates include Google & Apple Maps, in-store signage, and social via instruction to agency.
- Budget Management
- Process bills for all media and marketing expenses.
- Process invoices for projects affecting all stores.
- Ensure accuracy, code, and submit for approval and payment.
- Creative Development
- Work with Ops to establish monthly coupon offers.
- Submit jobs for creative development for print, social, signage, etc.
- Proof for accuracy and send to Ops for final approval.
- College business degree in marketing or communications.
- Three to four years’ experience managing marketing advertising media.
- Digital marketing.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite.
- Experience setting up social media campaigns, particularly facebook and instagram.
- Experience managing schedules and assets for print, radio, and TV.
- Basic PR writing.
- Brand or account management.
- High level of attention to detail. Proofing.
- Highly organized.
- Works well with a team on projects.
Buff City Soap Franchise
BusinessView all jobs at Buff City Soap Franchise