Buff City Soap Franchise Morgantown, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Employment growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive bonus plan.
- Options for Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, HSA, Critical Care & Accident Insurance, and 401k. (for Full Time Team Members)
- Ability to earn paid time off. (for Full Time Team Members)
- Employee discount on products & services.
- Anniversary gifts for years of service.
- Fun contests and incentives for performance.
- Monitor and Manage daily operations of the Makery in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead by example in all company operations including creating a client-centric experience, meeting personal sales expectations and creating quality product.
- Maintain a professional and impeccably clean Makery environment.
- Establishes clear goals and objectives for Team Members.
- Provides coaching, training, and feedback to improve Team Members’ daily performance.
- Manage and track stock of raw materials, finished products, and supplies.
- Generate sales reports, maintain inventory, production and assist with other Makery Manager functions.
- Assist the Makery Manager in controlling top line revenue and expenses.
- Ability to work nights & weekends.
- College education preferred but not required.
- Management and/or sales experience preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Skilled Trainer, motivator, and leadership qualities desired.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must not be sensitive to various scents and fragrances.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers.
- Ability to lift or assist in lifting items and heavy boxes up to 50lbs.
- Ability to walk, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, twist and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to perform Makery cleaning functions including dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, etc.
Buff City Soap Franchise
RetailView all jobs at Buff City Soap Franchise