BUENO PHARMACY LLC.
$9.00 p/h - $15.00 p/h
Great new Career Opportunity in Long-Term Care Pharmacy!
Now Hiring – Pharmacy Technician – [Bueno Pharmacy, FL]
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5:30pm
- The successful candidate will be PTCB licensed or working towards it.
- 2-3 years of experience as a technician.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, be proactive, have a customer friendly attitude, very organized.
- Accurately and promptly fills prescriptions in accordance with state, federal, and company policy under Pharmacist supervision.
- Proactive and positive attitude, and tend to store multi service department.
- Remind customers about their refills.
- Be cross trained in all aspects of the pharmacy in a multicultural environment.
- Investigate and respond to customer service issues and inquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
- Under the supervision by the pharmacist, assist in the practice of pharmacy,. Reviews and complies with the Pharmacy Code of Conduct.
- Performs duties as assigned by Pharmacy Manager, Staff Pharmacist and Store Manager including utilizing pharmacy systems to enter patient and drug information, ensuring information is entered correctly, filling prescriptions by retrieving, counting and pouring pharmaceutical drugs, verifying medicine is correct, and checking for possible interactions. Assists pharmacists in scheduling and maintaining work flow.
- Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
- Strictly adheres to the Bueno Pharmacy LLC. policy regarding Good Faith Dispensing during all applicable prescription dispensing activities.
- Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, collects and handles cash as required. Takes customer to OTC aisles when possible to assist in locating products.
- Handles telephone calls that do not require personal attention of the pharmacist, including those to physicians.
- Processes (corrects and resubmits) manual claims for third party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner, and performs other clerical duties, as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager.
- Assists and supports Pharmacy Department on inventory management activities, such as, ordering, unpacking, checking and storing shipment of pharmaceuticals. Maintains knowledge of Company asset protection techniques, and files claims for warehouse overages (merchandise received, but not billed), shortages (merchandise billed, but not received), order errors or damaged goods involving Rx drugs.
- Assists Pharmacy Manager and Staff Pharmacist in developing and maintaining good relationships with the local medical community, including physicians, nurses, and other health care providers, by medical provider detailing and outreach to health groups, retirement homes, nursing homes, and other forums for enhancing growth opportunities.
- Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring the Pharmacy Department is stocked with adequate supplies, clean, neat and orderly in condition and appearance.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
Highly organized, self-motivated, self-disciplined. Highly customer service oriented. Computer proficient and excellent written and verbal skills
- Current Pharmacy Technician registration and/or PTCB license.
- Experience working with insurance companies.
- Experience in retail pharmacy environment.
- Experience in Micro Merchant and Prime RX a plus.
- Communication, problem solving and organizational skills a must.
- Knowledge of prescription plans and rejections.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and meet deadlines.
- Typing, computer and multi-tasking skills are a must!
- Purchasing and Inventory Management, a definite plus.