Buena Vista Health & Recovery Centers Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Buena Vista Health and Recovery Centers is a growing, state of the art healthcare recovery center with multiple locations. We are currently seeking a Clinician to join our team of passionate healthcare professionals at our Tucson, AZ Campus.
This position provides counseling services including but not limited to assessment, treatment planning, counseling, psycho education, case management, advocacy, and follow-up to our patients.
The Clinician must be flexible to work weekday shifts and some weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide services planned to restore client to optimum social and health adjustment.
- Perform intake, evaluation, orientation, admissions, treatment planning, counseling, documentation, discharge planning and referral of substance abuse patients
- Develop and document individualized treatment plans that address the needs of substance abuse Patient population and refers clients to appropriate treatment modality based on assessment
- Work with physicians and other personnel in client evaluation and treatment to foster addiction recovery
- Assist client and family, through individual, group, family, and/or couples’ therapy.
- Maintain client records within the electronic health record
- Assist in completion of Utilization Reviews as needed with insurance companies to obtain authorizations for Patients
- Develop and facilitate behavioral health therapy group sessions and educational programs.
- Identify opportunities for program improvement and Quality Improvement
- Participate in continuing education to improve skills and abilities and stay abreast of current technologies and practices
- Ensures compliance with legal issues including but not limited to Patient confidentiality and risk management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or equivalent field of study
- Valid CPR/First Aid and CPI certifications or ability to obtain immediately upon hire
- Level one fingerprint clearance card or ability to obtain one upon 60 days of hire
- Must possess state licensure or certification
- Demonstrated experience working within the substance abuse/recovery field
- Knowledge of substance abuse treatment methodologies and therapy techniques
- Must be willing to learn and ask questions, accept feedback and be accountable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of HIPAA PII security requirements
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or equivalent field of study. Master’s preferred and maybe required depending on licensure
Powered by JazzHR