Senior Account Executive (Hospitality)
- Expired: October 04, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Buena Vibra Group
Founded in 2006, Buena Vibra Group is a true lifestyle-marketing agency specializing in Promotions, Advertising, Social Media Management, Content Creation, Entertainment & Special Events. Through creative concepts & technology we help brands engage the connected culture.
Buena Vibra is also a lifestyle brand itself, branching out into trendsetting apparel, art, music, events, sports & education among other aspects of daily life in Puerto Rico.
Be a part of our Lifestyle Experience! Let's vibe!
About the role
Part stage manager and part juggler, the Senior Account Executive role knows how to keep clients happy while coaxing great campaigns from the creative team in an independent way. As the link between clients and creative and digital media, we need you to speak both languages. The senior account executive is responsible for keeping a lot of balls in the air, making sure our promises get delivered on time and under budget, while staying in close communication with the creative and media team while keeping the client happy.
This role is key to bringing client's ideas to life, ensuring client satisfaction and even attracting new business. To succeed in this role, you must be able to anticipate obstacles and have a sense of urgency. Being able to address clients' concerns, issues and feedback and deliver completed projects by deadline as well as managing clients expectations.
- Meets with clients frequently, serving as contact between the client and our internal team when it comes to managing all types of projects such as events, advertising, digital media, productions and any other campaign requested by the client.
- Discusses strategy with clients and account director to help develop campaigns and understand client's expectations while documenting conversations to ensure business continuity.
- Prepares and presents creative proposals to clients for approval, making sure all components are in line with the brand and marketing strategy.
- Creates estimates, quotes and other documents to create a cost-effective campaign and/or project for our clients.
- Briefs internal colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best strategy and solutions for the client.
- Negotiates contracts with suppliers and manages the invoice process to ensure accuracy and time completion regarding the services provided for the project while following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for the follow up to suppliers to make sure their payments are processed accordingly and on time by the accounting department.
- Generate detailed requests for the creative team in the online software (Basecamp) by clarifying and being specific about clients requirements to ensure the creative team is clear and effective.
- Maintain a weekly status report by account to ensure the director as well as the team are up-to-date with any changes or pending tasks.
- Addresses any issues or delays in the project, as well as clients' feedback.
- Delivers completed projects to the client on time.
- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets to recommend new strategies according to the market trends and innovations.
- Provides detailed status reports and anticipates needs while on paid time off to avoid the rest of the team to be overloaded.
- Manages budgets for multiple accounts.
- Acquires new accounts by participating in pitches and identifies new business growth opportunities within current clients to ensure billing goes all the way up.
- Education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing and at least 5 years of relevant experience such as client relationship, event planning, advertising, trades, etc.
- Experience in an Advertising Agency is a plus.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Attributes:
- Ability to work in an independent way and with minimal supervision.
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of CRM software will be a strong advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts possibly from different industries.
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of Digital Media is required.
- Superpower communication skills - a clear communicator, in person and writing and able to present ideas with conviction and confidence.
- Superb presentation skills - quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information, enthusiastic, energetic, imaginative, approachable, outgoing and diplomatic.
- Superior organization/project management skills - highly organised, flexible and comfortable working as part of a team.
- You can sell anything - Management of client expectations to grow our business and ensure quality is always a priority.
The Senior Account Executive works under a great deal of pressure in a highly competitive environment. You will put in long hours, holidays and or weekends as needed and will be ultimately responsible for seeing that our internal team meets their schedules.
The account executive is an office-based role with occasional remote work, travel frequently for meetings and is expected to socialise with clients. Must be able to sit for long hours, speak frequently and lift up to 15 pounds occasionally.
The above job description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. It is not a final set of specifications for the position. It is meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails.
Buena Vibra Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
Get fresh Group Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.