- Posted: over a month ago
Buechel Stone is a family owned and operated company that is headquartered out of Wisconsin with production facilities in Kansas and North Carolina. We are a natural stone company that prides itself on being THE BEST EXPERIENCE in natural stone for both our customers and employees.
How do you know if Buechel Stone is the right place for you? Simple. Are you looking for a place where the ownership group CARES about their employees? Do you OWN up to tasks and jobs that you have and have INTEGRITY when things are not going right? Do you like to have FUN and GET STUFF DONE? If these are resonating with you, then you are in the right place.
About The Role:
Leading the manufacturing operations of our Wisconsin locations, this role is an integral part of our Operations team. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role is responsible for strategizing, planning, and organizing our Wisconsin Operations.
The long list...
- Provides leadership to all Wisconsin Operations teams in a manner consistent with BSC Culture and structure.
- Ensures work environment is safe, meeting OSHA and MSHA requirements.
- With assistance from the director of operations, analyzes and recommends manufacturing organizational structure, production targets and manufacturing best practices.
- Works with the Director of Operations to prepare production targets, KPIs, etc and ensures those objectives are met
- Assists in the preparation of annual operational budgets and provide expenditure recommendations.
- Work with other department leads to plan personnel requirements, develop training programs, hire new employees, etc.
- Monitor operations data that is integral to company operations (Payroll, costs,
- Ensures that Operations records are maintained and that the Operations reports are distributed in a timely manner. Reporting systems may need to be developed for areas including but not limited to the following: condition reports of equipment, accessories and supplies; equipment maintenance; customer related information (i.e. complaints, damage, timeliness of pickup and deliveries, etc.).
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required and seven years experience in manufacturing leadership
- Ten years experience in manufacturing leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to set long-term goals and communicate them to others
- Ability to motivate and organize multiple efforts to accomplish goals
- Professional presentation
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience using Great Plains software is preferred
- Past experience with or knowledge of stone preferred
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Buechel Stone Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Buechel Stone Corporation