- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Assistant Lab Director has either industrial or academic experience with instruments and techniques that include HPLC, GC, trace metal analysis (ICPMS) and/or wet chemistry techniques. Assistant Lab Directors will be familiar with laboratory practices and work closely with our lab director, technicians and management team.
- Able to act as Lab Director if the situation arises.
- Able to effectively perform laboratory techniques.
- Experience working with SOP method validation for analytical processes.
- Experience working with the following instrumentation: GC/MS-FID, ICP/MS, HPLC, LC/MS/MS and GC/MS.
- Ensuring that SOPs are followed, maintained and improved as well as meet regulatory requirements.
- Supervise laboratory employees, including sampling/preparation technicians, laboratory technicians, sample intake and general administration personnel.
- Conduct sample preparations: weigh and record sample weight, extract sample portions for all tests requested, create sample vials, and record final sample weight.
- Monitor all regulatory updates, maintain professional expertise and knowledge.
- The assistant lab director can develop, modify, validate, verify, and authorize test methods and the use of those methods.
- 5-10 years of full-time practical experience in an analytical chemistry setting; or a doctorial or master’s degree in biological, chemical or related sciences from an accredited university or college, plus at least 2 years of full-time experience.
- Working experience in environmental, food safety or forensic laboratories preferred, experience working with a wide range of analytical testing protocols.
- Professional expertise and experience with HPLC, GC, GC/MS or ICPMS.
· 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
· BlueCross BlueShield Health Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· 2 Weeks Paid Sick Leave
· Salary Position
Bud's Testing Analytical Laboratory
1660 W. Plato Rd DuncanDuncan, OK
HealthcareView all jobs at Bud's Testing Analytical Laboratory