Our customers are our business! We are looking for energetic, motivated, hard working individuals to serve as our Customer Service/Rental Agent/Sales Representatives.
- Greet customers and assist with their vehicle rental to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Address customer inquiries, such as explanation of charges, vehicle damages, directions, etc.
- Perform vehicle exchanges and extensions.
- Inspect incoming vehicles for new damage.
- Report damages to on-duty supervisor.
- Scan returning vehicles back into system.
- Clean interior & exterior of vehicles and prepare vehicle for next rental.
- Maintain current knowledge and adhere to the guidelines on all company policies and procedures, new training information, pricing and promotions etc.
- Support a team environment by assisting other agents and/or other areas when needed.
Why is BUDGET Car and Truck Rental of Kansas City a great place to work?
•Opportunity for advancement.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 18 years of age.
Valid driver's license with no accidents/violations within past 3 years.
Prefer one year front line customer service and sales experience.
Budget Rental Car of Kansas City
Why Work Here?
Our customers are our business! We are looking for energetic, motivated, hard working individuals to serve as our Customer Service/Rental A