Who We Are
Based in Westlake, Ohio with a growing team of over 200 employees, Budget Dumpster has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing tech companies by Deloitte (2018, 2017, 2016), one of the fastest-growing private companies by the Inc. 5000 (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015), one of the top fastest-growing companies in Northeast Ohio by Crain’s (2017, 2016, 2015), and a top workplace by The Plain Dealer (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).
In addition, our co-founders were named Entrepreneurs of the Year by EY (2016) and received the Inspiring Scaleup CEO Award from JumpStart (2016).
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Review all invoices and attach appropriate documentation for approval and payment
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements and prepaid deposit accounts
- Matching purchase orders, receiving, and invoices.
- Assist in maintaining cash control records and report weekly disbursements
- 2+ years of prior experience in accounting/accounts payable, credit and collections, and/or finance related field. Prior experience should include the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of success in high-volume AP role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or a commensurate level of directly related experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in computer software programs such as word processors, spreadsheet programs, and database systems as well as experience working within an SAP and/or ERP system.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to independently adjust and manage multiple priorities with thoroughness and accuracy.
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite is preferred
- Vacation that includes PTO plus 8 major holidays.
- 401K with 4% match.
- $3k annually contributed to health care (vision & dental available too).