- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Commissions
- Company Vehicle
- Proven Training Method
- Team Building Activities
- "Leads will be provided. We have developed our brand based on our commitment to our clients, our community, and our team; Our goal is to continue to build upon the success we’ve had."
- Complete 2 to 3 in home consultations each day
- Offer exceptional customer service and expert design advice
- Accurately measure windows and place orders for products
- Discuss your job details with installers when necessary
- Document all sales communications
- Respond to emails and phone calls promptly
- Follow up on all leads and pending sales to closure
- Stay current on Window Treatment trends and product changes
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and periodic trainings
- 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Excellent, clean driving record, must pass background and drug test
- Excellent written correspondence skills
- Strong math skills
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Must be able to climb stairs and lift 20lbs
- Measure overhead and while on a 6-foot ladder
- Honest, Respectful and Service Oriented required
- "Experience and qualifications are only part of the story. The number one criterion we look for is how will you fit with our team and clientele. It’s important to us that you LOVE your job!"
- "We are looking for someone who has the ability to work independently, is able to be trained on all the products we carry, has a flair for design and color, and loves interacting with people."
- Experience with window coverings including drapery is helpful
- Previous experience with invoicing is helpful
- Experience with a CRM strongly preferred
$18-22hr during training, Based on experience.
Salary + Commision after training is complete.
$50-60k for new to industry candidate
$70-90K plus for Experienced candidate with Up Sale and higher closing abilities.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Budget Blinds® franchisees. Budget Blinds® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with a Budget Blinds® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC Budget Blinds LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC Budget Blinds LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC Budget Blinds LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Budget Blinds® franchisee posting the position.
Budget Blinds of Tempe/Central Phoenix
Get fresh Sales Training Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.