- Expired: January 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 1992 with a family atmosphere, Budget Blinds is the #1 provider of custom window coverings in North America. Today, there are more than 1,300 Budget Blinds franchise territories serving 10,000 cities across North America, installing 50,000 window treatments per week! We offer custom solutions for consumers and local businesses, including blinds, shades, shutters, drapery and smart home solutions.
A Sales Design Consultant with Budget Blinds involves showing people our beautiful window coverings and helping them select the best solutions for their homes. We believe the perfect in-home shopping experience starts with you! Our customers are never pressured, our consultative sales process gives you the tools and tips you need to succeed. When a customer orders window coverings through you, we also have top-notch installers to complete the process.
You will enjoy an competitive income and will find that this career is fun and exciting. Every day is different! We’ll ask you to come into the office weekly for sales meetings and for training. Break out of the Zoom Life! We have a proven training program, vendor support, and first-in-class systems to make the process easy and seamless. If this sounds like a dream career, please apply today! Responsibilities
- Complete 2 to 3 in-home consultations each day
- Offer exceptional customer service and expert design advice
- Accurately measure windows and place orders for products
- Discuss your job details with installers when necessary
- Document all sales communications
- Respond to emails and phone calls promptly
- Follow up on all leads and pending sales to closure
- Stay current on Window Treatment trends and product changes
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and periodic training
- 2 years of sales experience preferred, not required
- Excellent, clean driving record, must pass background and drug test
- Experience with window coverings including drapery is helpful not necessary
- Excellent written correspondence skills
- Strong math skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with a CRM is strongly preferred
- Must be able to climb stairs and lift 20lbs
- Measure overhead and while on a 6-foot ladder
- Previous experience with invoicing is helpful
- Honest, Respectful, and Service-Oriented required
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Commissions and Base Pay
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Budget Blinds® franchisees. Budget Blinds® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with a Budget Blinds® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC Budget Blinds LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC Budget Blinds LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC Budget Blinds LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Budget Blinds® franchisee posting the position.
Budget Blinds of Silver Spring/Bethesda
BusinessView all jobs at Budget Blinds of Silver Spring/Bethesda