We are seeking goal-oriented, independent people who work well as part of a team, are able to handle multiple priorities and have the ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures.
As a design consultant you must enjoy meeting, interacting, and building relationships with customers. You will be required to generate some of your own leads as well as take on scheduled appointments.
You must demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude while paying close attention to detail, design, and aesthetics.
Other requirements of the role include:
· At least 2 – 3 years consultative window treatment sales, retail, or related experience required
· Interior design background or design degree is helpful, but window treatment sales training is acceptable.
· Knowledge of iPad, PC data input and internet navigation skills
· Ability to manage a client base within the Lower Bucks County and Princeton NJ areas
· Flexibility and dependability with schedules, including availability on nights and weekends
· Local travel required - Must have a reliable form of transportation to start, a company vehicle may be provided in the future
· Valid driver’s license and auto insurance