- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Paid Training
- Flexible Scheduling
- Proven Training Method
You could be a good fit for our company culture if you are solution oriented, productive, care about the company, are able to work as an indivdual while cooperating with our team. If you are highly organized, enjoy being of service to others and are looking for a workplace with a positive environment, we would love to speak with you.
- Assist in the coordination between Designers, Installers, vendors and clients
- Manage and organize other office related tasks
- Manage the warehouse with checking in product, verifying inventory etc.
- Track supplies and equipment - Coordinate as needed to ensure purchasing and maintenance is completed
- Execute defined procedures/processes to eliminate errors and keep office organized
- Effectively operate software
- Resolve customer reported issues
- Communicate with clients about their installations
- Light bookkeeping responsibilities include posting payment to customer accounts upon receipt
- Collection, recording, and depositing of customer payments
- Checking of supplier invoices against supplier quotes
- Assisting management with vendor promotions
- Must be team oriented and willing to co-operate with other members of the staff
- Good interpersonal skills and able to handle people well. Especially in times of conflict
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of standard office software and equipment including Excel, QuickBooks, Outlook
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Flexible work from home options available.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Budget Blinds® franchisees. Budget Blinds® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with a Budget Blinds® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC Budget Blinds LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC Budget Blinds LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC Budget Blinds LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Budget Blinds® franchisee posting the position.
Budget Blinds of Hendersonville/Springfield/Portland
Get fresh Training Development Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.