Automotive Diesel Mechanic
- Adjusts, services and repairs automotive equipment.
- Performs a full range of skilled automotive repair work, such as minor tune-ups, electrical system servicing, and engine overhauls.
- Inspects automotive equipment to determine the corrective action necessary.
- Repairs automotive equipment.
- Estimates the cost of automotive repairs.
- Instructs operators in the proper operation and servicing of their equipment.
- Operates and maintains automotive shop equipment.
- Performs minor welding and brazing work.
- Keeps records and creates reports pertaining to repairs performed.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be ASE Certified
- Must be Diesel Certified
- Experience: Accepting all candidates if you have both Certifications or are in an internship
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment selection