Electrical Engineer Project Manager
Budderfly is a business class energy expense optimization tool for Commercial Enterprise. Our software identifies and helps maximize energy savings using a combination of software, analytics and locally deployed adapters. Budderfly works with clients to attack gaps most energy management solutions don't even see... with granular visibility.
Seeking an out of the box thinking, dependable, hardworking, Electrical Engineer Project Manager. Full-time position with minimum of 3-5 years of experience. Applicants should be experienced problem solver who can work independently and or direct teams. Effective communication and customer service skills a must.
- Ability to Understand and Quantify Energy Savings Opportunities in Commercial and Industrial Businesses
- Involved in The Pre-Planning, Walk-Through and Working with Sales Department
- Ability to Assess Feasibility and Build-ability of Each Project
- Ability to Read and Interpret Construction Documents, Plans & Specs
- Develop Project Budget, Timelines, Schedule of Values, Monthly Billings for Contract Analyze Adherence to Project Budget Through Completion and Implement Cost Control Measures Or Change Orders As Needed.
- Interface with The Customer Throughout Jobs and Attend Customer Meetings as Requested Or Needed To Provide Job Updates, Progress Status, And Resolve Issues.
- Ability to Work with In-House And 3rd Party Contractors to Coordinate Projects
- Responsible for Obtaining Vendor Cost Solicitations for Specialty Items, Review Vendor Scopes in Detail and Integration of These Items into the Detail Estimate
- Responsible for The Procurement of All Electrical Materials (Upon Approval) And Equipment to Meet the Overall Project Schedule.
- Learn Budderfly Proprietary Energy Control Software
- In/Out of State Travel Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (EIT / PE a Plus)
- 5-7 Years Successful Electrical PM Experience
- Ability to Plan and Schedule Multiple Field Contracting Teams Across US
- Manage all Financial Aspects of Projects through Ongoing Job Forecasting.
- Experience in Lighting Design
- Knowledge of Local and National Codes
- Prior Experience in Electrical Estimating
- Strong Computer Skills
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Outstanding Interpersonal Skills
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Must Pass Criminal Background Check and Drug Test
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, 401K, 2 weeks paid vacation. Compensation based on experience. Start immediately!