- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Budderfly, Inc. (Budderfly - www.budderfly.com) is a fast-growth, venture backed energy management outsourcing company that delivers energy savings with no out-of-pocket costs to our customers through our unique Energy Efficiency-as-a-Service solution. We provide the technology, the capital, and the expertise to deliver the most energy efficient, highest savings solution without the project risks or the frustration of competing financial tradeoffs. We combine monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades such as LED lighting, superior HVAC, Budderfly IoT devices, and temperature and refrigeration controls into an easy, one-stop solution.
We are seeking an Operations Coordinator responsible for the day-to-day accounts’ payable functions, including payment of invoices, in a fast paced, high-volume A/P environment. Along with your team members, you will monitor activity for over 3000 accounts and act as company liaison with over 500 individual utility companies.
- Review invoices from our installation and service contractors. Match quoted price for installation
- Research and verify invoices and confirm the installation/service scheduled is confirmed and matches contractors list on invoice
- Review and update for our files, contractors’ W9 and business license
- Record all approved invoices on Excel and flag them based on installation phase
- Fully document all conversations, correspondence, changes to file, bank account information, follow-up dates and all other pertinent items in a timely manner.
- Ensure that hand-offs to other departments are completed timely and in accordance with company policy including invoices to Accounts Payable for timely process payment
- Maintain detailed log of all submitted invoice.
- Process credit memos for invoices needing reimbursement to customers
- The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 1 to 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience in working in A/P with outside contractors a plus
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently
What You can Expect:
· Hybrid work schedule in Dog friendly office
· Competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, 401k, and disability benefits
Job Location: Budderfly Headquarters, Shelton, CT
The policy of Budderfly is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Budderfly is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page because of your disability.
Budderfly is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer
Budderfly, Inc.Why Work Here?
INC 5000 2021 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies Ranks Budderfly #10 Overall USA , #2 In Energy Sector and #1 in CT
Budderfly, brings an innovative approach to the emerging Energy Efficiency as a Service (EaaS) market. As the leading pioneer, Budderfly offers advanced software, patented energy Internet of Things (IoT) measurement and control devices and numerous energy-saving facility components and upgrades. Headquartered in Shelton, CT and offices in Orange CA. Our expansion is well capitalized and provides our clients with the ability to manage their energy and utility bills and optimize efficiency with the partnership and utilization of our technology. Budderfly is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer
2 Trap Falls Road SheltonShelton, CT