Budderfly is a business class energy expense optimization tool for the Commercial Enterprise. We deliver guaranteed energy savings, with no out-of-pocket costs to our customers through our unique Energy Efficiency-as-a-Service solution.
We provide all the technology, 100% of the investment in efficiency upgrades, and the expertise to deliver the most energy efficient, highest savings solution without the project risks or the frustration of competing financial trade-offs. We combine constant monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades such as LED lighting, superior HVAC, Budderfly IOT sensors, temperature and refrigeration controls, renewable energy sourcing, and more into an easy, one-stop solution.
Incentive Specialist Responsibilities:
· Identify opportunities by location for incentives from utilities.
· Process all required documentation to complete incentive process.
· Follow-up on open items including preapproval documentation, open applications, and incentive collection.
· Work with engineering team as needed to complete required supporting documentation.
· Coordinate closely with operations team to ensure incentive work is progressing quickly to minimize equipment installation delays.
· Understand all technologies we install to ensure maximum incentive return.
· Identify ways to improve processes and work with team to implement those.
· Research utility programs on an ongoing basis to understand and manage to their requirements.
· 3-5 years office detailed work experience
Strong office organizational and work flow skills
· Attention to detail and aptitude for problem solving skills
· Excellent Trouble shooting and strong client research skills
Ability to work well with others and be a team player
· Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
· Ability to be flexible as we grow and change.
· Industry Utility experience highly preferred
The policy of Budderfly is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Budderfly is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career web page as a result of your disability.
Budderfly is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer
Why Work Here?Do you want to be part of the next big thing in Energy Management? Budderfly, brings an innovative approach to the emerging Energy Efficiency as a Service (EaaS) market. As the leading pioneer, Budderfly offers advanced software, patented energy Internet of Things (IoT) measurement and control devices and numerous energy-saving facility components and upgrades. Headquartered in Shelton, CT and offices in Orange CA. Our expansion is well capitalized and provides our clients with the ability to manage their energy and utility bills and optimize efficiency with the partnership and utilization of our technology. Budderfly is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer
Budderfly is disrupting the energy industry through its unique Energy-as-a-Service model. Tremendous growth opportunities!