“We are a diverse law firm helping injured people from all backgrounds fight for fairness.”
We are a diverse plaintiff's personal injury law firm of 24 employees in Seattle's International District seeking legal assistant experienced in Personal Injury.
· Assisting attorneys and staff with processing clients' injury claims and lawsuits
· Processing cases throughout the litigation process
· Drafting legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings
· Filing pleadings in state and federal courts (including e-filing)
· Reviewing and processing mail, faxes, and emails
· Calendaring for assigned attorneys
· Scheduling depositions, hearings, trials, and meetings
· Preparing arbitration materials and trial materials
· Preparation of final accounting documents at conclusion of case
· Ability to communicate with medical providers, opposing counsel and insurance companies
· Take directions well and retain information easily
· Being able to execute their own work
Qualifications: Competency and experience working on personal injury cases; organized, excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent computer skills (MS Office), detail oriented, ability to handle multiple litigation cases with supervision.
We offer the following benefits:
Medical, vision, and dental insurance (50% sponsored by firm), paid holidays, 2 weeks paid vacation per year, paid sick leave (52 hours per year), paid parking or public transportation stipend, simple IRA, long term disability.
To apply please email resume and 3 professional references to Tanya Stevens,
Visit us at www.buckleylaw.net for details about our firm.
o Direct contact by recruiters is ok.
o Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Buckley & Associates, PS, IncWe are a diverse law firm helping injured people from all backgrounds fight for fairness.