Senior Human Resources Manager/HRBP (great compensation and relocation package)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Offering competitive compensation and relocation!!
Senior Human Resources Manager
A high-growth manufacturer just South of Chicago is looking to hire for their dynamic HR team!
This role will be the face of HR with the manufacturing employees on anything and everything, nothing is too big or too small. This role is a mix of a plant HR Manager and an HRBP. They are looking for someone that is both strategic and tactical. The role will be responsible for strategic workforce planning, performance/talent management, compensation management, employee engagement, employee relations, and HR programming.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, industrial relations, business administration or equivalent experience. Human Resources certification preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish (verbal only) required
- At least 3 years of HR generalist experience in a manufacturing environment to include administration of policies and programs related to employment law, employee health and safety, staffing, wage and salary compensation, and benefits
- 5-7 years of progressive HR experience
- Nonunion and union experience
- Multiple locations and/or large manufacturing site (>500 people)
- Experience with direct reports
- Self-starter; take charge, positive & proactive attitude • Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
BusinessView all jobs at Buckingham Search