Veterinary Client Service Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Here at Buckeystown Veterinary Hospital, we know that loving your job and the people you work with is what makes a good team, so we do all we can to provide each member of our team the support they need in order to be successful. With a growing culture, and an active management team working endlessly to provide that support, Buckeystown Veterinary Hospital is consistently working to be a better place for you to thrive within your career path!
We are currently looking for an experienced full time client service representative to join our growing team. One who has excellent communication skills, and is outgoing, compassionate, and committed. Buckeystown's client service representatives play an essential role in providing an exceptional experience for our clients, by being the point person for client communications, scheduling and daily workflow.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedule
Maintain the visual appeal for the hospital reception area, greet and welcome clients and patients, answer questions and triage client concerns, answer calls or emails and direct to the appropriate party for resolution, schedule appointments to maximize efficiency and daily flow, check in and check out clients and process payments. Our receptionists offer friendly emotional support in a compassionate and discreet manner during times of need to our clients and must be comfortable with various medical outcomes.
- Veterinary experience, preferred but will train the right person
- Proficient and fast keyboard typing skills
- Ability to answer multi-line phone calls and resolve issues effectively
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Ability to schedule multiple appointments simultaneously
- Ability to handle and process cash and credit card payment transactions
- Possess high level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team effectively
Whether you’re looking to just be a master of your role or trying to grow into that next career move, you’ll have opportunities through a variety of interactive training and continuing development.
Buckeystown Veterinary Hospital
5818 Seminary RdFalls Church, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.