parts shipping and receiving clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Parts Stock Person
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Parts Stockperson. This position will receive and verify incoming orders and ensure that the department is stocked and recorded according to dealership standards.
- Receive shipments and verify both the order and the quantities
- Fill "will call" orders
- Pick parts for counter salesmen
- Maintain receiving and shipping records
- Break out and organize shipments, ready for stocking
- Assist in putting up stock
- Assist in maintenance of bins and equipment
- Assist in arrangement of department, including movement of bins as needed
- Supervise returned parts and maintain separate storage area for such parts
- Keep all bins, aisles and storage areas clean and clearly labeled
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Must meet company's requirements for employment
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- One year of experience in a dealership position
- Ability to interpret vendor catalogs
- Ability to use parts department computer system and calculator
- Excellent oral and in written communication skills
- Ability to operate an automobile
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to withstand prolonged periods of computer usage and/or data entry
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to work in various working conditions both indoors and outdoors, including but not limited to extreme heat and/or cold, and rain
- Ability to kneel, bend, and/or reach above the shoulders
High School Diploma or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Competitive Benefits package includes: 401K, paid Holidays, paid vacation, medical, dental and vision Insurance.
Family owned by the Buckalew’s since 1965. We have a beautiful state of the art facility, and you will enjoy working in a friendly environment with opportunity for growth.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Buckalew Chevrolet