Local real estate management and brokerage company seeking a bookkeeper/junior accountant. Responsibilities include maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable, posting journal entries, paying weekly payroll, preparing financial reports, conducting daily banking activities, and other accounts-related duties. This position is salaried and has health insurance and life insurance.
- Expert in Quickbooks (including payroll), Excel, Word (or equivalent); Dotloop and Outlook a plus;
- Cash Management/ACH/Wires; processing all forms of payment;
- Familiarity and knowledge of Virginia and West Virginia payroll tax forms, payments, and processes;
- Familiar with all Arlington County taxes (personal property, business license, real estate, I&E questionnaires) forms and processes;
- Capable to managing 15 Quickbooks;
- Knowledge of commercial and residential real estate is a plus;
- Vendor setup and management with W9s on file; preparation of 1099/1098s;
- Processing year-end payroll tax forms, including W2/W3s;
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
- Great at multitasking
- Highly organized
- Attention to details
- Integrity and transparency
- Time management skills
Start Date: Around December 1, 2020
Salary Range: $55,000 - $75,000
Buck & Associates Real Estate
Why Work Here?
Family owned real estate company since 1976