Sales Manager- Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Manager- Construction
An exciting opportunity:
Buchanan Company is seeking an energetic and high-performing Sales Manager to lead our growing Sales Team at our corporate office in Huntington Beach, CA. As Sales Manager, you define and drive the company’s sales strategies and activities, including: staff development, implementing business and sales protocols, develop and implement systemic processes for customer acquisition and revenue growth. The ideal Sales Manager will work in conjunction with Marketing and IT, continuing to advance the use of the CRM and Sales related systems. Our target market is chute & compactor systems in multi-story high-density residential and commercial projects, including new construction, service and repair. The Sales Manager reports to the President.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be a leader for their department and the company, use their talents to make a substantial and visible impact, and be a part of a collaborative environment!
Initiatives you will champion:
- Develop and execute plans and strategies for continued business growth, including the resources, objectives, and activities to drive business in existing and new markets.
- Develop, manage, and support a successful team of inside and outside sales staff.
- Utilize data to establish sales priorities and goals, continually track outcomes. Use personal and group critical thinking to determine adjustments and improvements.
- Promote the company with customers and participate directly in closing the deal when needed.
To be successful the Sales Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within a relevant field of study, or equivalent training and experience.
- 3-4 years prior industry related business development experience.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business and team development strategies.
- Working knowledge with various MS Office, Teams, Bluebeam, ZOHO CRM and business management tools.
- Experience managing a sales team in a B2B relationship environment.
- Effective communicator, verbal and written. Skilled at conveying both concepts and data.
- Passion for leading a team, works effectively with staff and customers of varied roles and backgrounds.
Why join our exceptional team?
- Weekly pay! Salary negotiable based on experience.
- Bonus opportunity, based on performance.
- Stability: Buchanan is the industry leader in a highly visible, growing business niche.
- Growth: We are a growing business, and our people grow with us.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance.
- Paid Time-Off: Sick, Vacation and Holidays.
- Educational Assistance & Training Programs.
To learn more about us, please visit us at: https://buchananinc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Each brand provides the best product and service to owners, developers, builders, designers, architects, specifiers, and managers. Our 80+ years of experience provide the foundation for our business. Our talented, and enthusiastic staff use the best of today’s technologies. We emphasize collaboration and service, both internally and with our customers, ensuring a superior customer experience. Our success brings much satisfaction to all, and a powerful motivation to continually improve.
Buchanan Company, Inc.
AddressHuntington Beach, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Buchanan Company, Inc.