Senior Technical Writer
- Expired: September 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bubble's mission is to enable anybody to create software, even if they don't know how to code. Our users use Bubble to build personal projects, internal company tools, and VC-backed startups. We are often a critical part of our customers' operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through more accessible software. With more people turning to entrepreneurship and digital products, Bubble's solution is increasingly critical as we work to democratize the ability to create software.
About the team:
We are looking for our first Technical Writer, who will be part of the Product team. The Product team currently consists of Product Managers, Product Designers, Data, and Bubble Developers - one uniting theme behind our roles is that we all collaborate very closely with other functions to help evolve our product and achieve our business goals. Thus, this person will work closely with PMs, Engineers and Designers, but also Success and our Education team.
As our first Technical Writer, you will:
- Own all our written documentation in pursuit of our goal to make our product faster and easier to learn
- Evolve our written educational content to aid users of all skill levels in finding the information they need and want
- Decide on and maintain the tooling we use for authoring and publishing our written documentation
- Work very closely with our Product + Engineering team on documentation for new features
- Coordinate with our Education team on overall education strategy
- Collaborate with our Success team to create a feedback loop about documentation that can be improved
- 3+ years of experience in technical writing geared towards explaining technical concepts to non-technical users at a high-growth startup
- Excited about the idea of educating and empowering users - non-technical and technical alike
- Has familiarity with more technical topics and/or is a fast learner of such topics, e.g. APIs, basics of HTML and JS, and how modern web applications generally work
- Experience with making content strategy and information architecture decisions
- Has worked cross-functionally with Product + Engineering and Success teams
- Familiarity with different tooling options for documentation
- Experience using metrics to guide content decisions
- SaaS and especially no-code experience a big plus
If this sounds like you, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is very remote-friendly, and we have Bubble employees who work across the United States. You'll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.
AddressNew York, NY
EducationView all jobs at Bubble
Get fresh Computer Code Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.