Bottcher America, is a leading global print roller manufacturer in Harford County MD is seeking a Manufacturing Manager. This person will be responsible for: directing all plant operations in the Harford County, MD facility. This position requires a fully engaged person to manage the equipment, facilities, and personnel to obtain maximum efficiency and meet performance objectives.
- The Manufacturing Manager directs and coordinates manufacturing operations including, product assembly and manufacturing, final inspection, and warehousing to ensure products are delivered on-time and meet customer specifications.
- Develops and improves production capabilities and personnel through effective hiring, training, performance evaluation, and determining disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Develops staff to help them expand their capabilities to work independently and take on new challenges and tasks.
- Maintain positive employee relationships and communications with workforce to support a work culture of high employee engagement.
- Manufacturing Manager establishes plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections.
- Monitors all quality initiatives and, in conjunction with Quality Director, ensures all relevant regulatory certifications (ISO) are maintained and the quality system is adhered to and improved where needed.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships to foster good will and to address and resolve any issues related to schedules, deliveries, quality, product changes, etc.
Manufacturing Manager directly or indirectly supervises shift supervisor, manufacturing and warehousing personnel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study. Experience may be considered in lieu of a degree for an exceptionally experienced candidate.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. ISO certification background desired.
- Solid experience with manufacturing processes, materials and production control, manufacturing engineering, and staff supervision
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Strong experience with machine shop a plus.
- Strong leadership skills, demonstrated ability to motivate employees in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax:410-273-1428 with cover letter and salary requirements to be considered. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.