Bryton Corporation is a fast-growing company that sells & repairs medical equipment, we are looking for motivated, energetic & skilled mechanics. Typically, a background in auto mechanics is the most ideal. You will be working in a super clean,heated & cooled shop. We will provide all tools needed to complete your required tasks. Cleanliness and organization of your area is very important to the success of your job. Whether you are just starting your career as a mechanic or if you have many years of experience, this job could be a good fit for you. We pay more for skilled & experience labor.
· Disassembling and reassembling of Medical equipment
· Repairs to electrical components
· Repairs to hydraulic components
· Refinishing of certain metal and plastic parts
· Use of Power tools,Grinders, Sanders, Presses & all types of hand tools is required
· Wipe down, tape, and prep equipment for paint
· Mix paint and clean spray guns
· Spray primer and apply light body filler
· Maintain and keep all areas tidy and clean
· Read and write details about each repair
· Photograph and update workflow data base
At Bryton Corporation,we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to create a great work culture.
· Health Insurance,Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance
· Sick Leave, Personal Leave, Vacation, Paid Holidays
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical)
· Benefits begin for full-time employees the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.