Warehouse Associate - Pharmaceutical (Temperature Controlled Warehouse)
Bryllan LLC Brighton, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
The Warehouse Associate is a member of the Supply Chain Department responsible for the receipt, organization, and movement of materials within the Bryllan LLC temperature controlled Warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all incoming shipments, including evaluating packaging integrity and pallet quality.
- Load and unload trucks and other deliveries in compliance with SOPs.
- Move and stock materials throughout the facility to meet manufacturing and/or production expectations.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space within the warehouse and warehouse office.
- Keep an accurate account of all physical inventory, perform counts as required.
- Maintain records of shipments, receipts, and inventory documentation in support of cGMP.
- Maintain records, schedule service of all warehouse equipment to ensure it is kept in good working order.
- Handle, store, distribute, dispose of hazardous materials in compliance with all applicable regulations. May require additional training.
- Other duties as defined by Bryllan.
- Routinely lift up to 50 pounds
- Stand/walk for periods lasting up to an 8-hour shift
- Strong work ethic and ability to accomplish tasks without supervision
- Exhibits leadership, both by work and example
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to focus on multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in high pressure situations
- Computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office applications)
- Possess honesty and integrity with a commitment to the highest legal and ethical standards
- Treats every person with courtesy and respect
- Knowledge of fundamental cGMP and regulatory principles
Work Experience and Education Requirements:
- 2+ Years of supply chain experience
- Must have valid driver's license and current experience operating a forklift, lift truck or similar equipment
- Additional technical training and certifications may be required for this role
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Bryllan LLC