Sr. Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BryceTech has partnered with technology and R&D clients to deliver mission and business success for nearly 20 years. Bryce combines core competencies in analytics and engineering with domain expertise. Our teams help government agencies, Fortune 500 firms, and investors manage complex programs, develop IT tools, and forecast critical outcomes. We offer clients proprietary, research-based models that enable evidence-based decision-making. Bryce cultivates a culture of engagement and partnership with our clients. BryceTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteranJob Description
BryceTech is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to perform the following duties:
- Assist in development of Spend Plans to include estimates, justification of assumptions, research, and analysis (by Quarter), by major object class—travel, training, supplies, equipment, etc., and by programs).
- Support the review of requisitions within Incep, preparation of requisitions within iProc, and tracking of ASPR Requisitions (REQ) via maintenance of the Requisition Log and Status of Funds file.
- Support the preparation and analysis of weekly Status of Funds Report.
- Support the reconciliation of the weekly Status of Funds Report to the information in award documents and the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS).
- Support the preparation of financial data included in the Performance Management Reviews and Performance Measurement Reviews.
- Support the preparation of Mid-Year and Quarterly reviews.
- Support year-end close out activities.
- Support the preparation and maintenance, analysis, and monitoring of various reports including: Report of the status of obligations and expenditures associated with Letters of Intent and Other Transactional Agreements; Support for preparation of ad hoc briefings and status reports; Comparisons of allotments with commitments, obligations, and expenditures to aid in determining carryover amounts, financial issues and resolution reports; Generate Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) Statistics Report; Generate Correction Documentation Status Report; and Prepare periodic Verification and Validation Report for submission to the Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources (ASFR).
- Assist in preparation and verification of accounting data on expenditure reclassifications.
- Support in developing and maintaining an integrated funding approach that tracks and reports on inter-agency funding and contributions.
- Support in the creation and maintenance of a Program level work plan that defines spend plan change notices and resource requirements.
- Graduate degree in business, finance, management, or related field.
- 20+ years’ experience in relevant federal budget and financial planning; Expertise in Public Health Service Act.
- Fully vaccinated U.S citizen.
BryceTech offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, a comprehensive health plan including dental and vision coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match, and an educational reimbursement program.
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. BryceTech is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by Dec. 8, 2021. What does this mean for you as a potential candidate? It means that if you were to join BryceTech, you would need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021, or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. BryceTech will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates. Please consider this new requirement when applying to BryceTech.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Client Financial Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.