Database Engineer, Junior (Carle Place, NY 11514)
- Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed.
- Resumes with abbreviated career history or only partial career history will not be considered
- Resumes from outside of the United States will not be reviewed
- Well established Nassau County Legal Services Firm, is hiring a Database Engineer to Develop, Maintain, and Enhance Data-Driven Applications and Utilities in support of the innovative solutions we develop for our Clients.
- Will implement ETL Procedures for all new projects and maintain effective awareness of all production activities according to required standards while coordinating with Developers, Analysts and Business Users
- If you are eager to contribute, learn, and grow, and are focused, yet flexible with strong communication and teamwork skills, this is the perfect environment for you.
- Develop and enhance inter-database collaboration and exchange of specific subsets
- Develop and maintain applications, as well as expand functionality through automation
- Develop and maintain user-facing tools (web/client) that manage data functions and workflows
- Expand use of APIs to integrate with relevant 3rd party systems
- Maintain documentation of developed solutions and contribute to existing documentation
- One to three years of Database Programming experience
- Experience with Programming Languages such as: C#, Python, Java, C++, VB; proficiency in SQL and T-SQL is a definite plus
- Must understand the principals of Object-Oriented Programming
- Will have experience with Web Services and RESTful APIs
- The ideal Candidate will also have experience with .Net Framework, Microsoft SSRS and with Data Visualization Tools such as TIBCO Spotfire or Tableau
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently; prioritize tasks to ensure deadlines are met; communicate delays and escalate as needed
This is a permanent, full time position. All candidates MUST be local to Carle Place, NY. Do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation will not be considered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with all of these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ