HMGP Project Coordinator
Bryant Hammett & Associates Harahan, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bryant Hammett & Associates has an immediate opening for a Hazard Mitigation Program Coordinator able to learn municipal and federal program guidance for the construction supervision of flood mitigation projects. Training to be provided. BHA is involved in a variety of municipal flood mitigation projects, including structure elevations and demolition/reconstruction.
• The preferred applicant will have construction management experience
• Must be self-motivated and able to efficiently manage/maintain work schedule.
• Reliable transportation is required with compensation for mileage.
• Must be able to spend 40-60% of the workweek in the field.
• Must be able to communicate with clients and contractors professionally.
• Ability to work within a team, sharing workloads to meet deadlines.
• Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
The preferred candidate will be willing to study for and take the Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) exam or will already be a CFM.
Responsible for the review of engineering designs/contracts for grant compliance, bi-weekly site inspections and monitoring, generating observation reports, and communicating with contractors/clients to obtain documentation to close-out projects once complete.
Pay commensurate with experience. This is not a remote position; work will be performed at the Harahan location or in the field.
Bryant Hammett & Associates
Bryant Hammett & Associates is a multi-disciplinary firm offering civil engineering, land surveying, construction management, and disaster recovery and mitigation services with offices throughout Louisiana. Please visit our website for additional information. www.bha-engineers.com
1104 Dealers Ave; HarahanHarahan, LA
TechnologyView all jobs at Bryant Hammett & Associates