Bryant Group Inc Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Well established Mechanical Contractor with 150+ employees, located in Montgomery County, MD seeks a strong payroll specialist to lead the day-today activities of the payroll department. Responsible for carrying out payroll preparation, processing and approval. Perform and manage related responsibilities including tax reporting, benefits-records administration and payroll systems maintenance.
- Essential functions—
- Manage and guarantee weekly disbursement of payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely
- Interacting with HR processing new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, deductions and pay adjustments calculating leave accruals, and processing 401K contributions. Assist with the month end close including account reconciliations.
- Review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Track and report Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Processes weekly payrolls, including a detailed review of each payroll prior to submission.
- Manages payroll activities including allocation of labor to job cost and submit proper GL entries, and resolution of discrepancies.
- Performs data entry, management of the GL interface and payroll record keeping within the Spectrum accounting system.
- Prepare periodical tax payments and record accurately in the accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet payroll deadlines and work effectively with others
- Solid analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Working knowledge of employment/payroll laws.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Proficient knowledge of Payroll/Accounting Information Systems.
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish candidates are desirable.
Bryant Group IncWhy Work Here?
Good benefits, great workplace with fast pace and growth within the company.
7891 Beechcraft AveGaithersburg, MD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Bryant Group Inc