Real Estate Inside Sales Agent
- Expired: July 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bryan Haggard Land Group
Our growing land brokerage team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You'll prospect for leads, set appointments, gather intel and market intelligence, adding each lead and property update to our company CRM. We are looking for someone who is results, and team-oriented, wants to grow, and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with landowners and investors. Applicants should be individuals who want to take the next step in their career with upside commissions and advancement through the company. We will provide you with a CRM, Dialer, and Property owner information and phone numbers, along with training in land brokerage. Apply now!
- Expand our client base by identifying potential short-term and long-term opportunities in target submarkets.
- Consistently prospect daily via phone to set appointments as well as establish market presence and relationships with landowners.
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads.
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process.
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data.
- Lead follow-up and lead generation
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor's degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver's license and can travel by car
- Must be open to obtaining a real estate license.
$60,000 - $100,000 at plan earnings
About Bryan Haggard Land Group
Bryan Haggard Land Group is a full-service real estate brokerage team that helps land owners, as well as investors, retail, office, residential and multifamily developers, purchase and sell sites throughout Dallas / Fort Worth using our extensive knowledge of the market through adamant deal tracking, comprehensive market studies and ongoing relationships to not only accomplish their goals but realize their success through long-lasting partnerships.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment that encourages growth and fosters further career advancement, apply now!
Bryan Haggard Land Group
BusinessView all jobs at Bryan Haggard Land Group